Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Yes, my cakes are for sale!

In case you were wondering, I do sell cakes, cupcakes and cake pops, and at a reasonable price! All of my cake, icing, and fondant are made from scratch and are all delicious. I make a variety of cake flavors, both traditional and unique. You won't be disappointed.

"I loved the cake Mollie made for me because all of the flavors were distinct and recognizable. The strawberry was my favorite because it was moist and contained fresh strawberries. The fondant had a great texture and color and the icing was used in perfect amounts. The decoration was super cute and professional. There was plenty of cake to go around and is easy to keep through refrigiration if it is not finished on the date of delivery!" -Olivia Kirsch, recent and happy customer

So if you want a cake, cupcakes, or cake pops, let me know! You can message me on facebook or email me at mllkrader@gmail.com as long as you live in Indianapolis (only local, sorry!).

No comments:

Post a Comment